I’M UPSET! SKYLAR DIGGINS EXPLAINS THE UNFAIR PAY GAP BETWEEN THE NBA & WNBA, HARRISON BARNES CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE

I’M UPSET! SKYLAR DIGGINS EXPLAINS THE UNFAIR PAY GAP BETWEEN THE NBA & WNBA, HARRISON BARNES CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE black teapot

According to Eurweb.com, WNBA star, Skylar Diggins-Smith is speaking out about the wage inequalities between the WNBA league and the NBA.  In her latest efforts, the basketball player compares her own salary to that of Dallas Mavericks and NBA Champion, Harrison Barnes.
“I’m the highest-paid player on the Dallas Wings, and my salary is in the low six figures,” Diggins-Smith said on Wealthsimple.com.
“Harrison Barnes, the highest-paid player on the Dallas Mavericks, made $24 million last season. He’s definitely younger than me. Do you know his stats? Was he an All-Star? I mean, it doesn’t matter. But last year, I was first-team All-WNBA, which only goes to five players. I was also a WNBA All-Star for the third time.”
What are our thoughts regarding the pay gap between the WNBA and NBA? Do you think this is something that will ever change?
I’M UPSET! SKYLAR DIGGINS EXPLAINS THE UNFAIR PAY GAP BETWEEN THE NBA & WNBA, HARRISON BARNES CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE black teapot

No comments

Powered by Blogger.