BOW WOW QUITS RELATIONSHIPS, "I JUST WANT TO BE SINGLE"

BOW WOW QUITS RELATIONSHIPS, "I JUST WANT TO BE SINGLE"

After dating a couple industry sweethearts such Angela Simmons and Ciara, baby mama Joie Chavis or vixens such as Erica Mena and Kiyomi Leslie, being engaged to two if his former lovers, yet failing to make it to the altar has Shad Moss completely giving up  relationships.

Bow Wow Angela Simmons ciara

According to Hot New Hip Hop, at a recent launch event for his new hair tools venture, the rapper makes it clear that he wants to be single stating:

"My lifestyle is not normal. I have been engaged twice. I have a daughter... I tried to work things out with my daughter’s mother, it is just not me.”

Bow Wow Erica mena

Bow Wow Kiyomi Leslie


He was also asked whether one of his past loves like Angela Simmons or Ciara might have been "the one who got away." Bow Wow insists he ain't about that life anymore.

"Hell no...I have to be single."

"Any woman that comes around me has to understand that I am going to have multiple women around me."

These  Hopefullystatements come after recent breakup with Kiyomi Leslie. 

Hopefully Bow Wow will feel different in the future and will be lucky enough to find the one.

1 comment:

  1. My friend recommended this blog and he was totally right keep up the fantastic work! tell if a guy likes you

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.