WAKA FLOCKA QUITS RAP, FOCUSED ON FAMILY AND BABYMAKING WITH WIFE TAMMY RIVERA

WAKA FLOCKA QUITS RAP, FOCUSED ON FAMILY AND BABYMAKING WITH WIFE TAMMY

Flocka recently sat with Raquel Harper to discuss his career and reveals he quit rapping quite a while ago.  

"I been gave it up…I don't wanna rap”, Flocka responds when asked when he was going to give up rapping. "Ask my wife," he continues as his partner Tammy Rivera nods in agreement next to him.


Flocka goes on to explain why he lost interest in rap: 
“I did what I came to do...I made past 30 million dollars, everybody that I started with is rich, everybody's happy, everybody's got kids...My right hand man that was running the streets with me is a pastor, life changed for me. People want me to be hard in the paint, why? I'm 32 years old, I'm a grown ass man."

Flocka explains that his focus has shifted on more important things at home.

WAKA FLOCKA QUITS RAP, FOCUSED ON FAMILY AND BABYMAKING WITH WIFE TAMMY

"I just want to be a good husband, I'm about to make a baby next year," he admitted.
Thoughts?!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.